PRESENTATION DESCRIPTION:

Although most educators are familiar with our online portal of quality professional development, not everyone knows about the other ways in which we serve Arkansas teachers. Did you know that your school can borrow one of our mobile iPad labs to facilitate teacher growth and technology integration? Bring your own device or borrow one from our lab to participate in the first half of our presentation, which includes a technology workshop where participants explore some of the best apps and tech tools for digital, collaborative learning. In the second half of our presentation you will find out about the many other resources available from AETN, ArkansasIDEAS, and PBS, including our microsites, the updated features of PBS LearningMedia, and even some of the features of our new Learning Management System, which introduces updated administrative options such as the ability to assign professional development and to run reports.

DISCUSSION GUIDELINES: 

For each tool we explore during the presentation, post your ideas here for how it could be used in your classroom or in your school. Make sure to mention which tool you are referring to, and don't forget to comment on other participants' posts!

Views: 122

Replies to This Discussion

I love safeshare.tv to be able to show partial videos ... that is great!

It is great!
I want to try tis one, too. I wasn't familiar with it.
So excited about safe share.tv! Thanks Elizabeth
I want to share Google Classroom with my teachers.i want to learn more about start.io. Great information.
Thank you for the subtext link. I will use this one today!
Safe share.tv
Start.io
Goo.gl
diigo
Open culture - free books
meegenius - app
Kidblog
Edublog
Subtext
Powtoon
Newsela
Thank you all for the great discussion! I hope you all learned about at least one resource you can take back and use for your school! If you have any further questions about ArkansasIDEAS or any other resources we mentioned please feel free to contact jkeener@aetn.org! Don't forget to check out aetn.pbslearningmedia.org!

As promised, here is a link containing all of the resources covered in the presentation today! Thank you all for being wonderful session participants. 

http://goo.gl/suXA8n

RSS

Conference Kudos

• This summit has allowed me to hear a wide variety of topics/presenters that I would never have had an opportunity too.
    -Kristin Gunson
    Eugene, Oregon
  • GREAT interaction among participants...highly thought provoking presentations thus far that have facilitated that interaction!
    -Cynthia Cornwell
    Virginia
  • Great conference. Love the format, the tools, the sharing. I never stop learning from these events and how simple Steve and others make this seem.
    -Randy LaBonte
    Victoria, Canada
  • If you ever wish to become an innovative leader, educator and one of the most influential person in your life, community and way beyond the magazine, this conference is just the gate to that! Am happy to have been part of it since its invention!
    -Ibrahim Bahati
    Kampala, Uganda

For all conference kudos click here.

TICAL Newsletter

Receive New at TICAL updates when new resources are added to the TICAL portal by signing up on the TICAL web site.

See the most recent New at TICAL.

TICAL is the one-stop, technology portal for school administrators, by school administrators. You'll find over 800 resources.

Badge

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by TICAL.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service