Handouts and resources from the event.

Views: 69

Replies to This Discussion

Google Forms Resources:

Hi All,

I have just added a pdf file with a short description of some of the News Type Apps I will present later this afternoon. All of us TICAL SILICON VALLEY cadre members are happy that you folks are able to join us this afternoon.

Attachments:

Here is a draft of a process we are using to purchase and distribute iPad apps to school sites....

Attachments:

The attached keynote presentation surveys various cloud storage and collaboration tools.

Attachments:

Here are the notes apps discussed today:

Evernote--great for audio, video/image, text, etc.--syncs to all devices and computers (my favorite)

Notability-- Note taking with audio--access audio where note was taken.iAnnotate--annotate pdfs, docs with highlighting, commenting, etc.

Splashtop and Splashtop Whiteboard--remote in and annotate your computer screen

Noteshelf--Have a stylus? Great for written notes--easily export to Evernote

Here are the handouts relating to the intro and Google Forms.

Attachments:

Here is the PowerPoint presentation from D&D, our sponsors. I think the presentation was great because it focused on what school leaders should be looking at in regards to school furniture.

Attachments:

RSS

Save the Date!

TICAL Arkansas at the Data Conference

July 19-20, 2018
Hot Springs, AR
Learn more.

TICAL Staff

Rowland Baker, Executive Director

Michael Simkins, Ed.D., Consulting Director

TICAL Newsletter

Receive New at TICAL updates when new resources are added to the TICAL portal by signing up on the TICAL web site.

See the most recent New at TICAL.

TICAL is the one-stop, technology portal for school administrators, by school administrators. You'll find over 800 resources.

Badge

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by TICAL.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service