1. Open another web browser window or tab.
2. In this window or tab, navigate to your school or district web site.
3. In the browser menu, click on the Edit menu and select Select All.
4. With everything on the page highlighted, in the browser menu go to the Edit menu and select Copy. Go to http://www.wordle.net/create
5. Click inside the text box that says Paste in a bunch of text:
6. In the browser menu, click on the Edit menu and select Paste. (Note: You can also copy and paste your blog or web site URL in the box below if they are RSS enabled.)
7. Click on Go once you have pasted in the text.
8. Once the word cloud comes up, you can modify the look by either clicking the Randomize button, or selecting the Language/Edit/Font/Layout/Color menus in the upper left hand corner.
9. Once the word cloud looks as you wish, save the word cloud to the public gallery.
10. Reply to this discussion with your description of the wordle and copy and paste the URL of your wordle to share it with your colleagues.