Steve Hargadon's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael--this looks fascinating.  Not that you are going to make any kind of commerc…"

Steve Hargadon replied Mar 15, 2013 to Preparing International Students For Success After College

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"This looks great."

Steve Hargadon replied Mar 15, 2013 to Building Community Through Powerful Digital Media & Story

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Wow.  Our oldest daughter helps schools build theater programs for youth with Autism…"

Steve Hargadon replied Mar 15, 2013 to Digital Citizenship Education for Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorders

2 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Lesley Farmer

"Awesome!"

Steve Hargadon replied Mar 15, 2013 to Digital Citizenship: Teacher Librarians as Information Central

2 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Lesley Farmer

"LOVE this.  "

Steve Hargadon replied Mar 15, 2013 to Unblocked and Unfiltered: Advanced Digital Citizenship -Understanding the Importance of a Personal Web Presence

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"So funny!"

Steve Hargadon replied Mar 6, 2013 to 22nd Century Educational Leadership skills needed NOW!

3 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by The Bearded Dog

"Hi, Karen/Jill!  You're likely to get better attendance if you give some more detail…"

Steve Hargadon replied Mar 6, 2013 to Learning and Leading with Emerging Technologies

2 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Devery Rodgers

"Susan--I love this topic, we need to make sure the focus is on school leadership.  I…"

Steve Hargadon replied Mar 6, 2013 to Joining a Digital Professional Learning Network -- and Staying Active in One

1 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Great."

Steve Hargadon replied Mar 6, 2013 to Mystery Skype in the Library

8 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Toni Olivieri-Barton

"I guess I didn't really answer your questions--yes, please add it to the proposal ab…"

Steve Hargadon replied Mar 2, 2013 to Mystery Skype in the Library

8 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Toni Olivieri-Barton

RSS

Save the Date!

TICAL Arkansas at the Data Conference

July 19-20, 2018
Hot Springs, AR
Learn more.

TICAL Staff

Rowland Baker, Executive Director

Michael Simkins, Ed.D., Consulting Director

TICAL Newsletter

Receive New at TICAL updates when new resources are added to the TICAL portal by signing up on the TICAL web site.

See the most recent New at TICAL.

TICAL is the one-stop, technology portal for school administrators, by school administrators. You'll find over 800 resources.

Badge

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by TICAL.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service