Susan Brooks-Young's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm one of the professional development providers for the Verizon Innovative Learnin…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied Jul 18, 2013 to What are some really great uses of technology in the Classroom?

5 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Jack Jarvis

"Thanks for posting the slides, Jason. Sorry to hear that the webinar won't be availa…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied Dec 7, 2012 to Follow Up Webinar Discussion: Tablet Implementations

2 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Susan Brooks-Young

"I'll confess, I've been hesitant about the idea of flipping classrooms from the begi…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied Oct 14, 2012 to Flipped Classrooms

4 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Shelly Moses

"Hi Rowland, I regularly use Google Forms with educators. Before a workshop, I will s…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied Oct 14, 2012 to Why Google Forms are Important to School/District Leaders

12 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Jeff Cooper

"When I visited Chadwick International School in Songdo, South Korea I observed teach…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied Jun 4, 2012 to QR Codes in Education

2 Jun 4, 2012

"I guess I'll be the lone PC vote here. While Apple products have many benefits, as a…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied Oct 27, 2009 to Mac or PC

16 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by sonia

"Are you going to pilot each to see which works better? Or to give teachers the pros…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied Oct 24, 2008 to Interactive White Boards versus Writepads The "Smart" classroom?

9 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Jason Borgen

"Why not both? I believe that's what they've done in some classrooms in WA."

Susan Brooks-Young replied Oct 24, 2008 to Interactive White Boards versus Writepads The "Smart" classroom?

9 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Jason Borgen

"Hi Butch, Check out the Classroom 2.0 Ning group (http://www.classroom20.com/) and…"

Susan Brooks-Young replied Oct 24, 2008 to Ideas on where to view some working examples of good ning sites?

1 Oct 24, 2008

RSS

Save the Dates!

Leadership 3.0 Symposium

April 12-14, 2018
San Francisco
Learn more.

TICAL Arkansas at the Data Conference

July 19-20, 2018
Hot Springs, AR
Learn more.

TICAL Staff

Rowland Baker, Executive Director

Michael Simkins, Ed.D., Consulting Director

TICAL Newsletter

Receive New at TICAL updates when new resources are added to the TICAL portal by signing up on the TICAL web site.

See the most recent New at TICAL.

TICAL is the one-stop, technology portal for school administrators, by school administrators. You'll find over 800 resources.

Badge

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by TICAL.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service