Rowland Baker's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"College President Dr. Mohammad (San Jose State University) exhibits "Moonshot Thinki…"

Rowland Baker replied Sep 27, 2013 to Moonshot Thinking

18 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Geoff Belleau

"Good idea Susan. This is a great way to really tailor the trainings to meet your aud…"

Rowland Baker replied Oct 17, 2012 to Why Google Forms are Important to School/District Leaders

12 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Jeff Cooper

"Michael, Just curious, have you had any students submit on the self report for misbe…"

Rowland Baker replied Oct 17, 2012 to Why Google Forms are Important to School/District Leaders

12 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Jeff Cooper

"Great idea Amanda.  How creative and puts it in a positive mode. Rowland"

12 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Jeff Cooper

"Michael, Thanks for responding on your use of google forms.  I can't wait to check t…"

12 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Jeff Cooper

"Chris- Great to hear from you.  You are not alone in this paralysis.  I seems to be…"

Rowland Baker replied Sep 21, 2012 to Tablets: Plethora or Paralysis

4 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Martha Cunningham

"Here are some links from the AAEA Session on July 31, 2012: http://www.Portical.org…"

Rowland Baker replied Jul 31, 2012 to Role of Technology in Implementing the CCSS

2 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Teresa Chance

"So many good thoughts. I had no idea we had so many Mac fans out there. Susan, you m…"

Rowland Baker replied Oct 28, 2009 to Mac or PC

16 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by sonia

"Thanks Shelly...I will check that out."

Rowland Baker replied Oct 28, 2009 to Mac or PC

16 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by sonia

"George, Thanks for posting these two lists. They have some great tools."

Rowland Baker replied May 14, 2009 to Please ADD to this list of Free Learning Tools

2 May 26, 2009
Reply by Ron Sandidge

RSS

Save the Date!

TICAL Arkansas at the Data Conference

July 19-20, 2018
Hot Springs, AR
Learn more.

TICAL Staff

Rowland Baker, Executive Director

Michael Simkins, Ed.D., Consulting Director

TICAL Newsletter

Receive New at TICAL updates when new resources are added to the TICAL portal by signing up on the TICAL web site.

See the most recent New at TICAL.

TICAL is the one-stop, technology portal for school administrators, by school administrators. You'll find over 800 resources.

Badge

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by TICAL.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service