Jason Borgen's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are the resources from Dr. Bosco's session."

Jason Borgen replied Mar 27, 2014 to The Easy and Hard Problems in the Transformational Use of Digital Media in Schools

1 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Jason Borgen

"Here is the presentation slides as this webinar was unfortunately, NOT recorded!    "

Jason Borgen replied Dec 6, 2012 to Follow Up Webinar Discussion: Tablet Implementations

2 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Susan Brooks-Young

"Jeanine, Great!  Is there a reason why Google Forms as opposed to Survey Monkey or…"

Jason Borgen replied Oct 15, 2012 to Why Google Forms are Important to School/District Leaders

12 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Jeff Cooper

"These are all great, Michael.  Definitely helps to create a paperless and data-drive…"

Jason Borgen replied Oct 15, 2012 to Why Google Forms are Important to School/District Leaders

12 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Jeff Cooper

"Wow! those all show how social media is evolving quickly, thanks Devin!  It is so in…"

Jason Borgen replied Jan 8, 2012 to What's ahead for 2012?

8 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Michael Simkins

"Definitely the rise of tablets in teaching and learning--this will continue to grow.…"

Jason Borgen replied Dec 22, 2011 to What's ahead for 2012?

8 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Michael Simkins

"You should check out the recently released edublog awards here: http://edublogawards…"

Jason Borgen replied Dec 20, 2011 to What Are The Top 10 Education Blogs?

3 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Peggy George

"Take a look at Santa Cruz County Office of Education's homepage cloud! "Services" co…"

Jason Borgen replied Jul 13, 2009 to Create a word cloud of your school or district web site

2 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Jason Borgen

"You found the right spot!"

Jason Borgen replied Apr 9, 2009 to I was looking for the location to post handouts from presentations

1 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Jason Borgen

"Rick, I've spoke with a variety of groups, teachers, administrators, vendors, etc a…"

Jason Borgen replied Oct 28, 2008 to Interactive White Boards versus Writepads The "Smart" classroom?

9 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Jason Borgen

RSS

Conference Kudos

• This summit has allowed me to hear a wide variety of topics/presenters that I would never have had an opportunity too.
    -Kristin Gunson
    Eugene, Oregon
  • GREAT interaction among participants...highly thought provoking presentations thus far that have facilitated that interaction!
    -Cynthia Cornwell
    Virginia
  • Great conference. Love the format, the tools, the sharing. I never stop learning from these events and how simple Steve and others make this seem.
    -Randy LaBonte
    Victoria, Canada
  • If you ever wish to become an innovative leader, educator and one of the most influential person in your life, community and way beyond the magazine, this conference is just the gate to that! Am happy to have been part of it since its invention!
    -Ibrahim Bahati
    Kampala, Uganda

For all conference kudos click here.

TICAL Newsletter

Receive New at TICAL updates when new resources are added to the TICAL portal by signing up on the TICAL web site.

See the most recent New at TICAL.

TICAL is the one-stop, technology portal for school administrators, by school administrators. You'll find over 800 resources.

Badge

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by TICAL.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service